Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ode To Me (Why I'm Awesome)

I know I haven't posted in a while and since it's a new year I thought I would dedicate it to Moi'.

Top ten reasons why I rock:

1. I am a thespian and you're not!
2. I perservered through chemo and unlike Laman and Lemuel I chose not to murmur (1Nephi 3:7)
3. I lost 70 lbs. in 3 months (for weight loss tips please contact me at skinnyboy@boogyboards.com)
4. I've been taking tae kwon do this year and I'm pretty sure I could kick the crap out of you (leah won't let me sign up for UFC)
5. Leah Fosse married me she is quite the sexy lady
6. I know that through all of my afflictions I have become SUPER humble!!! Like in that one scripture that says something about willing to submit to all the the gnarley stuff that the Lord seeth fit to conflict at me.
7. I was in a band in High School, I was the dancer (not quite Merit Badge but still pretty bodacious!)
8. My love of mayonaisse, as most of you know, is almost a fettish. But now that we live in Vegas I enjoy it in popscicle form. YUM! YUM! You should try it.
9. In these perilous times I have decided to renew my membership with the NRA. Wanna meet at Bass Pro Shop, upstairs to check out their latest selection of handguns and other weaponry.
10. Last weekend I got had boudiar photos taken to hang in our love nest (she will so not be able to keep her paws off of me). Will post at a later date.

Please check out my new play list to the side it's all the songs that I love!! With a special shout out to my special lady Leah and her smokin' hot sister Sarah, because in all I do they complete me.

6 comments:

Gigi said...

Someone thinks pretty highly of themselves...

Sarah said...

Matt, you are totally one of the awesomest people I know!! Just like me :)

Leah said...

Honey you could totally kick the crap out of anyone!

Joel said...

I'm sensing a hack. Please tell me my brother hasn't started using "Moi."

I can't even get into the music right now. It's just too sad.

Beth said...

Matt...?

Tim said I could take mixed martial arts lessons but never actually compete.

TulsaT said...

The mayo popsicles almost sent me into convulsions.

Can't wait for the boudiar pics!