Sunday, September 07, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kate!



Yesterday, Kate turned 8. We were in Utah for her baptism and didn't get home until late, so this is the first chance I've had to post. Being in Utah was so fun and we loved seeing Kate and Cami baptized together. It was a wonderful day.

Kate is an amazing little girl. She's growing up so fast and some days I feel like I can't keep up! She is great a making friends. We can go to the park and when it's time to go home, she'll say, "That was Emily. She's my best friend now!" It is really an amazing gift.

Kate is very smart and has a phenomenal memory. She can remember so much and works so hard in school. She is very focused on keeping the rules and making good decisions. She makes me so proud to be her dad.

Happy Birthday, Kate!

5 comments:

Leah said...

You did a great job on that video, I want to post it on my blog can you do that for me? Thanks!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Kate, Sorry we couldn't make it up to celebrate with you.

mom/diane said...

She is a great kid!! We love her.

Sarah said...

Nice video Matt! I had to hit mute so I wouldn't start crying. (I'm not being cheeky, I'm totally serious.)

David and Colleen said...

Very sweet :) You are all such a cool family!!