Monday, March 17, 2008

End of an Era?

Sad, but true. In 1995, I started running an NCAA tourney pool. No cost entry. The winner got a sweet trophy ordered online. It's one of the most fun things I do each year. I really enjoy it. So, for the first time in 13 years, I am forced to discontinue the tradition because we will be driving cross country during the first round! Unbelievable timing on my part. So, if you've played in the past, it will be back next year. If you've never played and want in. . . it will be back next year!

3 comments:

Ryan and Maria said...

Matt, you are truly an inspiration. Maria won't let me post what I want to on "her" blog so I'm setting up MY own. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.

Ryan

Matt said...

Just let us know what it is so we can link to it!

Anonymous said...

Matt,
I just googled your name because I thought of you after last night's Kansas win. I see you're moving or have moved to Vegas. I'm here in Vegas as well. Please e-mail so we can reconnect. I can't believe it's been this long since we worked in the MTC mailroom together.

Chat soon,
Brad McDonald (brad.mcdonald@mercer.com)